Become an ESA Member
ESA’s knowledge and expertise covers the myriad issues faced by entertainment software publishers in today’s complex business and policy environment.
ESA members have access to valuable resources, protection and expertise that includes priority access to:
- Considerable cost savings at E3,
- Market data and research,
- Communications materials,
- Support services for intellectual property issues,
- Significant presence on Capitol Hill,
- State and federal regulations support, and
- Content protection support for piracy in hard goods and online.
Members set the association’s priorities for legislative, content protection, and intellectual property initiatives.
To learn how to join ESA, contact Richard Dillio at (202) 903-2337 (membership inquiries only).