The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) is the U.S. association exclusively dedicated to serving the business and public affairs needs of companies that publish computer and video games for video game consoles, handheld devices, personal computers, and the Internet. The Association represents these industry leaders across the nation and on the global stage. ESA offers a wide range of services to its members, including a global content protection program, business and consumer research, government relations and intellectual property protection efforts. ESA also owns and operates E3, the premier global trade show for video games and related products.
The Multimedia Creative Services Manager will serve as the Point Of Contact for internal and agency partners to provide creative direction and collaboration. The Multimedia Creative Services Manager will also be responsible for managing the visual brands related to the association, including key art design, oversight of asset and video production. This position will be deeply integrated into the structure of the association’s digital presence, including assisting in managing multiple owned websites/social media channels and maintaining brand consistency across these platforms. The Multimedia Creative Services Manager will report directly to the Senior Vice President for Communications and Public Affairs but will also support other internal ESA teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the brand integrity of all ESA core brands, including ESA, ESA Foundation, E3, Nite to Unite, and VGVN.
- Create and maintain a full suite of digital identity products for ESA and related brands, including social media graphics, video, and shareable content.
- Collaborate with the Digital Operations team to develop and produce high-impact creative to reflect ESA’s mission and vision on all digital platforms.
- Design and produce high-impact creative assets (static, video, infographics, gifs, etc.) to support external communications and advocacy programs.
- Recommend appropriate external resources and manage vendor relationships and art direction for all major ESA events.
- Manage adherence to scope, project management, and timelines both with internal and external partners.
- Design PowerPoint presentations and internally used graphics to create engaging, colorful documents from ESA’s research efforts to be used internally and for public dissemination.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work in both a collaborative environment and independently
- Ability to work on several projects at once, often against tight deadlines
- Flexibility and an appreciation for a dynamic work culture
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Mass Communication, Art and Design, or a similar field
- Minimum of four years of professional experience including graphic design, video editing and production, web design, and infographics
- Experience using Adobe Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.)
- Experience using MS Suite, especially PowerPoint design
- A deep understanding and appreciation of video games and game culture
Preferred Education and/or Experience:
- Trade association experience
- Professional experience in animation
If you believe you meet our requirements, please submit your resume and cover letter here.