Come join one of the most exciting, dynamic organizations in the non-profit and technology worlds as an Administrative Assistant of Government Affairs! The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) represents the leading U.S. publishers of video games across the nation and on the global stage and owns and operates E3, the premier trade show for video games.
ESA is seeking an Administrative Assistant of Government Affairs to support the department with all general administrative needs. Primary support will be provided to the SVP of Government Affairs and VP of State Government Affairs with additional administrative support provided to the government affairs department staff on an as needed basis.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Manage schedules of the executives including setting up meetings, making complex travel arrangements, and managing important department deadlines.
- Transcribe, format, edit, retrieve, and electronically file and track documents and presentations.
- Assist team with event planning and execution.
- Draft correspondence, memos, and presentations as well as conduct public policy research as needed.
- Set up conference calls, video conference calls, video game systems, video presentations, and other technology.
- Manage the executive’s expense reporting and assist team members with department budget and vendor payment tracking.
Qualified candidates will have three to five years of professional experience in a similar capacity. Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred. ESA is seeking individuals with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects while maintaining confidentiality. Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
Offices are located in Washington, DC, near the Gallery Place/Chinatown and Mt. Vernon Square/Convention Center Metro stations. ESA offers competitive salaries and bonuses, generous benefits, and a commitment to work/life balance.