Games: Improving What Matters
Video games are no longer only a form of entertainment for children and young adults. The industry, its customers and its technology have vastly advanced in the past three decades. Entertainment software is now one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S. economy. And video games are driving technological and societal advancements that serve gamers and non-gamers alike. From education, to health, to business, the computer and video game industry is helping Americans lead healthier, happier and more productive lives.
Please visit any of the pages below to read more about "Games: Improving What Matters."
- In-Game Advertising
- The Evolution of Mobile Games
- The Transformation of the Video Game Industry
- Games and Family Life
- Games: Improving Art
- Games: Improving the Economy
- Games: Improving Education
- Games: Improving Health
- Games: Improving Social Issues
- Games: Improving the Workplace