Employment at ESA
The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) is the U.S. association that serves the business and public affairs needs of companies that publish computer and video games for video game consoles, personal computers, and the Internet.
ESA is currently accepting applications for the following position(s):
- Associate Director, State Government Affairs (posted 3/21/14)
- Grants Administrator (posted 3/14/14)
- Senior/Chief Counsel, International Trade and Intellectual Property (posted 2/18/14)
- Intern, Content Protection (posted 1/22/14)
- Database/Web Development Analyst or Manager, Content Protection (posted 1/17/14)
Please check this page often as available positions are updated on a regular basis.
Along with a competitive salary, ESA offers a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to work in an exciting location. If you are interested in applying for a position please send your resume and cover letter along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in any of its employment actions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veterans status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.